We respects the privacy of all our customers and business contacts and is committed to complying with its obligations under by the Privacy Act.
1. The personal information you provide to us will only be used in the fulfilment of the purchases you make with us and ongoing customer support and service.
2. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
3. The information and feedback we received from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Smart Toner.
4. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, Email address like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Smart Toner.
5. We will send you emails to inform you of the progress of your order. We occasionally send newsletters to our customers. If you do not want to receive our newsletters, please adjust your account to reflect this by selecting unsubscribed in the newsletters menu.
6. We sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
8. We uses third party re-marketing tracking cookies, such as Google Ad words. Remarketing tracking cookies mean that customers will continue to see advertisements for Smart toner across the Internet on the Google, Yahoo, Bing and Facebook Content Networks.
9. Customers may wish to use the Google Ad Preference function if they have a Google Account. This function will show customers what Google has established as their interests. Advertisements seen whilst surfing the Internet are based on this information. Customers may wish to change this information or remove the relevant categories. Customers can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.
If you would like further information on the various Australian Privacy Acts go to www.privacy.gov.au